Articles authored by Legal Vision, and originally published in "Building Today" the official publication of The Master Builders Association
- Mainzeal Property and Construction Limited (In Liq) & Ors v Richard Yan & Ors  NZHC 255 – Directors personal liability.
- High Court consideration of negligence and misleading conduct for supply of building materials and specifications.
- High Court consideration of Council negligence for fallen tree.
- Is consent required for a large window replacement?
- High Court consideration of retention provisions under the Construction Contracts Act 2002 – Ebert Construction Limited (in receivership and liquidation).
- Supplier of construction materials entitled to issue a payment claim for future works
- Judicial Review of an adjudication quashing determination – Anderson & Anor v Swindells & McDowall Renovations Limited
- Who is liable to pay for repairs to a leaking deck in an apartment block, the owners of the deck only or the unit owners below? – Body Corporate 199380 v A Cook & Ors