Articles authored by Legal Vision, and originally published in "Building Today" the official publication of The Master Builders Association
- High Court consideration of retention provisions under the Construction Contracts Act 2002 – Ebert Construction Limited (in receivership and liquidation).
- Supplier of construction materials entitled to issue a payment claim for future works
- Judicial Review of an adjudication quashing determination – Anderson & Anor v Swindells & McDowall Renovations Limited
- Who is liable to pay for repairs to a leaking deck in an apartment block, the owners of the deck only or the unit owners below? – Body Corporate 199380 v A Cook & Ors
- Leaky School – Ministry of Education & Ors v H Construction North Island Limited
- Joint and several liability – Should it be replaced by proportionate liability?
- Failings of the Building Act 1991 - Were these a cause of the leaky building crisis? Breaking down the Building Act 2004: What does it really mean?
- Supreme Court decision – Southland Indoor Leisure Centre Charitable Trust v Invercargil City Council