Articles relating to Leaky Buildings Issues
Articles authored by Legal Vision, and originally published in "Building Today" the official publication of The Master Builders Association
- Retentions - Update
- What is required to satisfy the requirements of section 20(2)(e) of the Construction Contracts Act 2002 (“CCA”)? - New Court of Appeal decision.
- "An oldie but a goodie" for Architects - Miller Construction Limited v Olsen & Anor; Netten (Third Party) - No Liability for construction defects.
- Lee & Lee v Auckland Council: Council negligent by omission to issue a Notice to Rectify
- Construction Contracts Act 2002 - Are resubmitted invoices capable of being payment claims?
- Modular Home - Letter of Credit and Status of Deposit Paid - Echotech Homes (New Zealand) Limited v M Baumann
- Leaky building round 2 – Remediation Consultant apportioned 60% of the liability pie.
- Leaky building claim against Council fails for being out of time.
- Leaky buildings Round 2 Again! – Vendor/Council/Contractor found liable.
- Leaky building round 2! – Council potentially caught twice for the same house despite settlement agreement in place.