Articles relating to Leaky Buildings Issues
Articles authored by Legal Vision, and originally published in "Building Today" the official publication of The Master Builders Association
- Construction Contracts Act 2002 - Service of documents using email - What constitutes effective service?
- New English decision - A contractor has an obligation to meet design objectives even if design supplied inadequate to meet design objective.
- Jefferson and Wilson v Straw Homes Limited and Anor
- Construction Contracts Act 2002 – can a single payment schedule be used to answer two payment claims?
- Floorman Waikato Limited v Jonathan McRae
- Service Painting & Building Co Pty Limited v Pacific International Hotel Management School Limited
- Retentions - Update
- What is required to satisfy the requirements of section 20(2)(e) of the Construction Contracts Act 2002 (“CCA”)? - New Court of Appeal decision.
- "An oldie but a goodie" for Architects - Miller Construction Limited v Olsen & Anor; Netten (Third Party) - No Liability for construction defects.
- Lee & Lee v Auckland Council: Council negligent by omission to issue a Notice to Rectify